Monday, March 11, 2013

It's been awhile...

Well my midterms are finally behind me and I think they went okay...hopefully. Theres stuff I need to get done before I start another week tomorrow but for now I am just gonna relax and try to make a decent post here :)

I am having one of those days where I am feeling extra impatient for New Leaf. It might be because of Lin and Ko's new video. I am just getting so excited about all of the new things there are to do in this game and I really cannot wait to get started! It feels like time is starting to move faster but there are still 90 days left...but hey its only 3 months WE CAN DO IT!

***SPOILER ALERT***

Here are some of the things that I am excited to do in New Leaf:

Collect all golden and silver tools: Although this isn't really a new feature I am still excited because there are new benefits such as the watering can being able to water 9 flowers at once! I have also never gotten the golden net or fishing rod so I plan to set that as a long term goal this time.

Complete the Museum: same deal as above, I have always gotten lazy and never completed my museum...this time I plan to actually work on it so that I can enjoy this game for a long long time.

Get a Perfect Town: I have set out many times to complete a perfect town in past games but I have never achieved it in WW or CF. I think this time I will try to do it early on since that is when I will be most glued to the screen.

Collect all Medals: This is a new feature in New Leaf that I love because it give more goals to reach! I haven't looked too deeply into it because like I have said before I am trying to leave a few surprises but I do know that you get medals for things like fishing and bug catching once you reach a certain number of catches.

Obviously there are many more goals such as getting all shops, upgrading my house, getting my ideal house exterior, collecting holiday sets....etc. I hope that the rest of this school year goes by quick and June will get here soon because I really cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear them!