Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Future of this Blog:

Okay guys, this blog may not be getting the attention I had hoped for yet but I am not giving up yet! In fact I am stepping it up! I've been faced with a challenge: there are 88 days left until New Leaf is released in North America...how do I go about building up my blog when it is so far away and I'm running out of new things to blog about related to the game?
Well I've come up with several solutions:



1) FREE PRINTABLES!!! I am currently working on a New Leaf Countdown printable for NA, (can be adapted for the other regions) which should be available sometime this week. I am also thinking of doing some cute printable checklist for bugs, fish, and fossils. (Other requests/ideas welcome)




2) Wild World Journal To help pass the time I have started playing Animal Crossing Wild World over again. I have a rather new town so I will blog about that from time to time. I am also thinking of starting a youtube channel showing some of the basics of AC to try to get new players into the game  and help them along the way.


3) Guides Not sure about this yet but I was thinking of making some basic guides such as for bell-making.

Please let me know what you think of these ideas and any suggestions you may have. Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote in te poll!

2 comments:

  1. I think one reason for lack of views is due to that many blogs for anything AC are on tumblr, But fear not I follow a few blogs that are non found on tumblr like this one http://www.sosostris.com/ and http://gluxbox.wordpress.com/ just to name a few.'

    The youtube idea is great and can help get views for the blog if you add a link from there to it.

    Other reason is the fact the game is not out yet, from what I have seen so far people are posting QR codes and doing that 100 days game to make the time pas by, with a few post by people who have the game (there were lots more but slowed down i think)

    I think once everyone has the game people will be posting and reading more.

    oh and love the printable idea too, sadly have no printer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's me (I just am not able to log in on the computer at the moment) but thanks so much for all the advice. I did notice that many of the AC blogs are on tumblr and it sort of made me regret starting mine here but I am comfortable with this site and have started getting a reader here and there so I am content but when the game comes out I might have to start a tumblr as well.

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear them!