Monday, April 29, 2013

Getting Closer!

Well...we are getting there. 40 more days. This week is my last week of classes and next week I have my finals so I am staying busy for now. After that...I don't know. Definitely want to have some fun but I am also hoping to find another job and start making some decent money again though! Another thing is that I think I am going to be launching my youtube channel this week or at least by the end of next. It will not be strictly gaming but there will be categories to keep everything separated 

One of the first videos I want to do is for my fitness portion of the blog, tomorrow morning I will be trying two-ingredient pancakes. I am following weight watchers (sort-of) and have been craving pancakes but do to a bad cheat day I cannot afford the extra points so this might be a perfect solution!

The other (more gaming related) videos I plan to make are my 3ds vs 3ds XL comparison video and a "What's on my 3ds" video.

Hope that I'll get some views and maybe some more traffic to this blog because of the channel.

HAPPY WAITING :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear them!