Monday, April 8, 2013

Hey guys! Sorry it has been so long!

Sorry I haven't posted much I have just been getting super busy with college. I only have 4-5 weeks left of the semester so things are getting hectic. I DO however have plans for future post. We are inching closer and closer to the release date and I am getting so excited! I think that when I get some time I am going to make a countdown for 50 days to go. I made some calendar pages in the past (click the printable link on the left if you haven't checked those out yet!) but this one will be an "actual" countdown as someone suggested. Also I hace some other ideas...I just dont know if they suck. I have been wanting to start a youtube channel for some time. I definitely plan to film an unboxing and reaction video the day of the release and maybe if that is successful I will do some more gameplay. Until then I was thinking of making a video comparing my 3ds and 3ds XL because I have noticed a lot of people on Animal Crossing forums are debating on which to get or whether or not they should upgrade. Another thing I was considering is doing a "Animal Crossing beginner series" by using Wild World to show the basics of the game and to hopefully attract new comers to the game. Just let me know what you think of any of this and hopefully Ill have more time soon to bring you some quality post!

2 comments:

  1. youtube videos will be fun I see lots of videos for the game in English. I will also be doing videos, oh the 3ds and 3ds xl video could be very helpful :)

    I like the ldea of beginner series but not sure about using wild world...maybe waiting till NL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I hope so! I just need to get a good way of filming set up. Yeah I wasn't sure about using WW either I kind of tried to but theres just so little to show in comparison that I will probably just wait. I DEFINITELY want to do a reaction video on the day I get the game though and I think I am going to film the choosing of my town and such because I think it would be cool for people to see different layouts people had to choose from.

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear them!