Monday, February 25, 2013

Help, I can't decide what to do!


I bought a 3ds over the summer because I expected New Leaf to be out by now and that was the main factor in me buying one. Shortly after...the 3ds XL came out. At first I thought the XL was dumb and I had no interest...but after I saw it in person my 3ds screen started seeming tiny in comparison. I don't play it daily or anything at the moment just Harvest Moon, Pokemon, or Mario 3d Land once or twice a week maybe. However when summer gets here I will have more time to play and especially when New Leaf comes out I will be spending a lot of time looking at those screens. I am also probably going to get Luigis Mansion and Pokemon X or Y so now I am thinking it might be worth it...plus I am in the process of convincing my boyfriend to give New Leaf a try--so maybe having two 3ds's would be fun! I am planning to wait until New Leaf is released to decide incase they release a bundle...but In all honesty I think I would rather the pink one. Plus my tax money will be in soon and it is reeeaaally tempting me (I have a thing for impulse buys lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear them!