Thursday, February 21, 2013

Interesting Picture #1 and #2

Alright first of all I want to give a shout out to my first ever commenter, the author of Turning Over a New Leaf. She also said some kind things about my blog which made me feel pretty good. I hope that we can play together in the future when New Leaf is released and maybe get some more material for our blogs from that gameplay as well.

Next, I just want to put a nod to my new countdown clock at the top of this page, sorry if the hour and stuff is off it is 1)set to my time zone and 2) I was unable and/or didn't have the patience to find one without hours on it.  :P

Anyways....on to the subject of today's post: I felt bad because I have been neglecting pictures...which is the best part so I have decided that when I come across some interesting pictures I am going to post them and analyze them a bit so here it goes.


Basically this one just shows how nice the museum looks in New Leaf. I also think some of these fish are new! (The one with the red fins in the front at least) ABOUT TIME! We needed new fish to catch! 


This one appears to be a shooting star. Its pretty interesting because that star is so close it has led me to believe that one of these theories is true: 
A) The cliffs are now SO high that you are practically in space 
or 
B) That is not a shooting start, but rather a meteor that narrowly missed this New Leaf character and is headed for a crash landing....scary! 

(I mean hey...might as well make up some theories while we wait huh?) 


5 comments:

  1. Love your blog, but that countdown makes New Leaf seem so far away! I know it will be worth the wait, though. June 9 can't get here fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much it means a lot that someone is checking out my blog! Yeah I almost didn't want to put the countdown because it is a constant reminder of how far away it is....but I guess seeing all that time pass will be satisfying? I have some ideas for when the date gets close though! Also if you have any requests or ideas on what I should blog about or do next I'm open to it!

      Delete
  2. Thankyou for a mention, this makes me feel special because my blog is getting more views! We should definitely play together when the game comes out, it'll be so awesome!

    -Viv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it! I agree, I can't wait for June 9th now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Shooting Star in the picture is a feature that's returning from previous games. If you hit the 'A' button when you hear the noise and see it fly across the sky, your character will put their hands together, slightly bow and make a wish on the star. The next morning, you'll get a letter from Wishy the Star with a Tom Nook Spotlight Item enclosed. :) Oh, and you can only get one letter from Wishy per "night". So even if you wish on 10 stars, you'll only get one letter.

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear them!