Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Top Five Favorite Features/Additions that are new to Animal Crossing New Leaf


5.) Mayorship- This is the big twist the series needed. The opening game play was always the same...moving on your own for the first time and working for Tom Nook to pay off debt and frankly that was getting old. Now FINALLY we have a change. No longer are we in Nook's shadow. There will be lots of new tasks for us to complete now which should definitely add some lifespan to the game.

4.) QR Codes- I always enjoyed making patterns but I just don't have the talent or patience to make really nice ones like I'd see online. It will be very convenient to be able to scan QR codes and use them in my town, especially for pathways!

3.) Personal Museum Exhibit Rooms- This is something I never expected but is something I "subconsciously" was looking for. I always like to make my house "homey" so I always have all these things I want to display but don't want to take up space in a house for. I have some cool ideas that I will keep secret for now, but some of the other things I may do are display the Nintendo/Mario items, as well as the Animal Crossing models and in-game awards.

2.) New Furniture Items- This is the main thing that made me furious about City Folk! Although it did get free DLC items which was kind of Nintendo, it lacked new items out the box. I felt like I was limited to making the same exact rooms as I had already done in Wild World. New Leaf has several new furniture series as well as many new furniture items. On top of that we were also told that we would get free DLC once again. Hooray!

1.) Community Projects- This one is my favorite because of the longevity I think it will give to the game. The projects are fairly expensive so I think it will give more reason to play longer. Theres so many more needs for bells in this game, shops to open, decorations to place...it's pretty exciting. Its also my number one because its something I wanted ever since I played the Gamecube version...I remember being so mad when I tried to put my hammock outside and it dropped as a LEAF. Now I can finally have my outdoor hammock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear them!