Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Welcome to Well of Bells!

Hey guys, my name is Kacy and I am a huge fan of the Animal Crossing series! I have played every (North American) installment of the series. As soon as I picked up the Game Cube version I fell in love with the series. The last installment, City Folk was fun and it still gave me enjoyment, but my interest in it dwindled a lot faster than with the other two because of the lack of new features.

BUT! Now there is a new installment to the series: Animal Crossing:NEW LEAF. Unlike City Folk, this title seems to be everything I have ever wished for in a new Animal Crossing game! I am so excited for this release, I can't even contain myself. Which is why I have decided to start this blog.

 I have decided to blog throughout my New Leaf journey. I will upload pictures and possibly even video from my gameplay. I will also be posting tips and strategies along the way for those who may be new to the series, as well as some links to some other Animal Crossing blogs and forums that I find helpful/entertaining. I am currently working on a Bell-Making guide that should launch before the NA release date and will be improved upon after the release. Please ask questions and make request in the comments and I will adress those in my future posts!

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear them!